WOODWORKING EXPOS on TOUR
Expos (for short) is a woodworking industry showcase event organizer, marketing to both DIY, hobbyist, and professional end users of woodworking hand and power tools, stationary woodworking machinery, furniture-specific hardware, stains/finishes for lumber, the wood species themselves, and a myriad of educational presenters covering a wide gamut of basic and advanced procedures both common (and uncommon) to the craft of woodworking. New, old, tried, true, and FUN!! Potentially in 52 cities across the US (any city with a greater metro area of 1 million or more population!).
We deliver to both amateur and professional woodworkers a way to see, touch, and share their enthusiasm for specific tools and processes, to provide a vehicle for attending classes and seminars, across this country, for a great fun way to grow their knowledge of woodworking. Our events are in-person touch-it, see-it, hear-it, try-it, learn-it shows. In September ’23, the Western Tour starts in Portland, goes south to the San Francisco and Los Angeles areas, then goes east through Arizona, Colorado, Oklahoma, and four cities in Texas, ending in Houston. In January ’24, The East Coast Tour will start in Tampa, then move to Atlanta, Nashville, Richmond and other more northern and Midwest metro areas.
The core of our company is defined by these values – ethics, quality, and people, as well as our covenants: punctuality, honesty, respect, trust, communication, and attention to detail.
- We have moved the Woodworking Expos on Tour event at Atlanta and Charlotte venues to 2024.
- We are now starting the Spring circuit in Richmond, VA, and the West Coast circuit venues will be posted as they are put under contract.
- Our February 10-12 event, by popular demand, is at a new location: in Syracuse, NY!
- Due to a scheduling conflict, out of our control, we will not be at the Cleveland, Ohio venue in 2023.
2023 EAST VENUES
- Richmond, VA – Jan 27-29, Greater Richmond Conv Center
- Springfield, MA – Feb 3-5, Mass Mutual Conv Center
- Syracuse, NY – Feb 10-12, New York State Fairgrounds
- Baltimore, MD – Feb 17-19, Baltimore Conv Center
- Detroit, MI – Mar 3-5, Huntington Place
- Indianapolis, IN – Mar 17-19, Indiana State Fairgrounds
- St. Louis, MO (pending)
- Kansas City, MO – Apr 7-9, KCI Expo Center
- Milwaukee, WI – Apr 14-16, Wisconsin Center District
2023 WEST VENUES
- Seattle, WA – Sep 15-17 (pending)
- Portland, OR – Sep 22-24 (pending)
- San Francisco, CA – Sep 29-Oct 1 (pending)
- Los Angeles, CA – Oct 6-8 (pending)
- San Diego, CA – Oct 13-15 (pending)
- Phoenix, AZ – Oct 20-22 (pending)
- Denver, CO – Oct 27-29 (pending)
- Oklahoma City, OK – Nov 3-5 (pending)
- Dallas, TX – Nov 10-12 (pending)
- Austin, TX – Nov 17-19 (pending)
- San Antonio, TX – Dec 1-3 (pending)
- Houston, TX – Dec 8-10 (pending)
- Nashville, TN – Dec 15-17 (pending)
ATTENDING WOODWORKING EXPOS on TOUR
A Woodworking Expos on Tour event is a place to share stories and see all the amazing educators, exhibitors, people, and projects up close and personal.
This is where the industry comes together to showcase its machinery, materials, supplies, and services for woodworking and related fields. You can experience everything new and next from innovation, product design, learning, and networking the trade. There will be many new products on display by some of the top woodworking companies in the nation. Loads of new demonstrations, classes, and seminars for you to attend and learn from. You will be able to meet with the exhibitors and other industry professionals, talk face-to-face, and have on-hand demonstrations. There will be tools you’ll want to see in use and get additional top information and other woodworking methods that could work best for you. Ask the questions up front and get answers from professionals who have worked in the industry for decades.
For the beginner or the tenured, this is the event to attend to gain new insight and get new motivations to create, build, and gain the expertise you have been longing for. Spend some time talking to others in the industry that share your passion for woodworking.
We are looking forward to seeing you at the show!
Woodworking Expos on Tour provides education and live events featuring the country’s top woodworking educators and exhibitors while bringing together the US woodworking community.
Woodworking Expos on Tour is coming to a city near you! For further updates, please fill out the Contact Form below. You may opt-out at any time.
Have a question?
Please fill out the form and we will get back to you shortly!
📅 Mon-Fri: 9am-5pm ET